THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

arghhhh.......

lucky its not h1n1 . damn sick since yesterday . this morning oni went to clinic for check up . saw chew wan zhang ter . waited for 1 and half hour to see the doc . luckily , the doc said tat its juz normal sick and the doctor ask whether wanna get injection or take medicine . i wanted to say medicine but b4 i open my mouth my smart parent ask the doc to inject . )_*(^*)%&":":
*()&*(%............walauweh damn painful . if get injected on my hand means ok but instead of getting injected on the hand , i get injected on my a** . cant even sit on a correct position . but feeling better nw .

3 comments:

Michael Myers said...

u r ryte laah. I see lot ppl got fever and cough and selsema.(common symptom) sumhow most cases juz normal sick. Is it possible tat atcually H1N1's dy in our body, but the immune system stopped it?

MGR Mr Gopi Raj said...

stop scaring me lah mangkuk......

Michael Myers said...

chill_there's nothing wrong wit u....

Let's chat with Mr.Booo